Thursday, December 7, 2017

Unicone Rainbow Swirl Maker (aka Unicorn Poop Machine)

Breakfast today -> McDonalds
I beat K-Lowe in a head-to-head match in my hockey pool a couple weeks ago.  We wagered a breakfast meal for the victor.  I got my victory breakfast today: sausage egg mcmuffin, hash brown and coffee!
Victory Breakfast.
I tasted just like victory :)  Thanks K-Lowe!

Snack today -> Snowflake Cheetos.
Got the winter themed Cheetos.  They are snowflake shaped and made with white cheddar.  Very good.  Will need more.
Cheetos Snowflakes.

Useless Toy News:
I was looking through the new Toys R Us flyer today and I noticed the "Unicone Rainbow Swirl Maker". 
Edible Unicorn Poop Machine.
Everyone knows Unicorns poop rainbows.  This machine proves it by making edible unicorn poop by squeezing the rainbow poop out of the "squatting" unicorn!  (Zoom in on the machine in the link)  LOL  How did this toy make it through the test censors!?!?  But I'm glad it did.  I'm really tempted to get one (or get it for someone).

No comments:

Post a Comment