Thursday, December 14, 2017

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Lunch today -> Egg Sandwiches.
Went home for a quick lunch today.  Made some simple egg sandwiches on buttered toasted bread.
Egg Sandwiches.

Useless Movie News:
Work Christmas Party was at 3 Brewers tonight, which conveniently coincided with the Star Wars: The Last Jedi advance showing at Landmark Theatres next door. 
Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
I got tickets for the 7:01pm show for Ed, Peter, Nyc, and myself.  It was for non-3D, small theatre, recliner seats, back row, center.  Good seats but 1 or 2 rows closer would have been better.  Will try to remember that for episode 9.
Advance Showing Tickets.
The movie was great.  I enjoyed it alot.  I went in with low expectations or potentially an Empire-Strikes-Back-like movie, but it entertained me.  Great beginning, lots of action, Chewbacca part :).  Also a few stupid parts, awkward acting, and jumpy scene switches, but overall fun movie to watch.  Watch for "the ring".  The better be selling these, because I want one.

Useless Transformers News:
Late to the getting because of work and being sick, but I picked up some of the new Power of the Primes toys at Walmart after Star Wars.  I found Jazz, Starscream, Dreadwind, and Windcharger.
New Power of the Primes Transformers.

No comments:

Post a Comment