Sunday, October 1, 2017

Weekend Report -> SNES Classic

Food this weekend ->
On Thursday for a snack, I tried out some Jelly Donut Oreos.  They are pretty good.  Initially they taste like a fruity Oreo cookie, but the aftertaste is just like a grape jelly donut.  I think I will get more the next time I'm in the US.
Jelly Donut Oreos.

Went to Farmboy Friday morning and picked up some breakfast bar eggs, sausage, bacon, and potatoes.  I also got some pita wraps and made my own breakfast wraps.  It cost about $11.  Farmboy also sells pre-made breakfast wraps, but they cost $3.99 each.  I made 6 wraps for $11.
Farmboy Breakfast Bar Food.

Went to T&T on Sunday.  I picked up a sushi party tray for $25.  It's not bad.  It tasted really good at first when I was hungry, but later in the evening, my stomach wasn't feeling that great...

Useless Gaming News:
Woke up early Friday morning and drove to Toys R Us to get inline for the SNES Classic.  I got there at 7am and I was #25 inline.
25th in Line.
The TRU flyer stated that each store had a minimum of 50 units.  So I got one and played it all Friday and Saturday.
SNES Classic.

Useless Toy News:
I got my Hascon exclusive shipment.  I got my My Little Pony D&D Dice, Arcee (black box), Powerbank Prime, and the 3 Magic card set.
Hascon Exclusives.

No comments:

Post a Comment