Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Egg on the Burger

Lunch today -> The Works.
Went to The Works for Katie's birthday lunch with Katie, Peter, and Warren.  Lots of different burgers to choose from, but I felt like one with a fried egg on it, so I got the Hamburger Mary.  I guess I could have chosen any burger and added a fried egg, but I didn't think of that at the time.
Beautiful Egg on the Burger.
I got my burger with elk meat and with a side of sweet potato fries.  We shared a Tower of Rings to start, and I also ordered myself a 16oz peanutbutter, bananna, and coconut milk shake.  I couldn't finish the fries or the shake :(  I was soooo full.

Useless Gaming News:
Ordered a bunch of boardgames on Saturday from Meeplemart and I got the shipment today! 
New Games.
I got all my missing expansions for Smash Up!, Deluxe Pairs, Betrayal at Baldur's Gate (new version of Betrayal at House on the Hill), Running with the Bulls, and Beeeees!

Useless Toy News:
Toys R Us has 15% off your entire purchase today and Thursday only!  I didn't find my missing Transformers :(

No comments:

Post a Comment