Thursday, October 12, 2017

Autonomous Vehicle Demo

Dinner today -> Shwartz on Toasted Rye.
Nuked a pack of frozen Shwartz's Montreal smoke meat for dinner.  I toasted some slices of rye bread in the toaster, buttered and squirted yellow mustard on it to make 4 sandwiches.
Shwartz on Rye Sandwiches.

Useless News:
Went out this afternoon with most of my coworkers to watch the live autonomous vehicle demonstration.  I thought they were going to drive the Phase 1 loop, but they just blocked the road and drove small section of Legget Dr.  Wasn't that interesting.  It just stopped at a stop light and made a couple turns.  Paraphrasing Robin, I wasn't over-whelmed, I wasn't under-whelmed, I was just whelmed.
Here's a pick of the car driving by.
Auto Car Driving By.
I had a video, but I did the laundry tonight and I accidentally washed the USB stick with the video on it.  There's water in the stick and I'm hoping it dries out and still works.

No comments:

Post a Comment