Monday, October 30, 2017

Jack-O-Lantern

Dinner today -> Cold-Cut Trio
Long day at work today.  I decided not to cook and get Subway for dinner.  I got my usual Cold-Cut Trio, but today there was a new guy working there.  He stuffed so much of the vegetables on my sub that it almost didn't close!  It was very good.
Over-Stuffed Sub.

Useless Halloween News:
There is a Jack-O-Lantern carving contest at work on Halloween.  I'm part of the Social Committee so I have to carve one.  BUT, I didn't carve just one, I carved 2!  And carved into mini-pumpkins too.
2 Jack-O-Lanterns.
They look better in the dark.
In the Dark.
AND when the 2 jack-o-lanterns unite, they form Super Jack-O-Lantern!
Super Jack-O-Lantern!
I hope I win, and not win because then it will look like it was rigged...
Did you also notice the flaw.  The head has the pumpkin parts as solid, but the body has the holes as solid.  I inversed it in my head when carving.  Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment