Tuesday, October 10, 2017

October USA Trip Items

Useless News:
Susanna and I went to Ogdensburg on the holiday Monday.  Stores in the US were open while everything was closed here.  We hit the Walmart and the Price Chopper.  I was hoping to find alot of different stuff than what I have here, but I didn't find too much on this trip that caught my eye.
Latest USA Items.
Highlights:
- Halloween Popcorn Balls.  Never seen this up here, and I've never tried it before.
- Ranch dipped hot wing Doritos.  New flavour I need to try.
- FlipSide pretzels.  One side is pretzel and the other side is cracker.
- Mint chocolate chip gum.  Tried it today.  Not good.
- I Can't Believe it's Not Butter Spray.  Had this before.  It's handy and tasty.
- $3 for 12 pink snowballs!
- Elf Snot.  It's a bottle of green slime for gifting gift cards in :)  They also had Reindeer Poo, but it was just brown slime.

1 comment:

  1. did you see any Oprah mashed potatoes? I saw a TV commercial

    ReplyDelete