Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Shredded Pork

Lunch today -> The Glen.
Only 2 food trucks today at the Hub: The Glen and Urban Cowboy.  I went with The Glen.  I ordered the fish and chips for $9.  Good portion and satisfying, but I thought it came with coleslaw last time?

Dinner today -> Shredded Pork.
Cooked a couple pork tenderloins today.
Pork Tenderloin.
I decided to shred the meat and try and turn it into a pulled pork.
Before Shredding.
It shredded fairly easily, and I mixed it with No Limits BBQ sauce.
After Shredding.
I made a sandwich with some buttered toast and topped the meat with abit of Ceasar dressing and sriracha sauce.  It was OK, but the meat was too lean.  I might make some gravy (or get some KFC gravy) tomorrow and mix it in to make it more juicy :)
On Toast.

Useless Food News:
Ribfest starts today downtown on Sparks Street.

More Useless Food News:
McLobster is back today at McDonalds.  Here til June 30.
McLobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment