Tuesday, June 9, 2015

3D Evolution Doritos

Lunch today -> Pizza.
Picked up a Canadian Pizza from Little Caesar's for lunch today.  Good stuff.  Haven't had pizza inwhile.  Quality issues present: toppings still not evenly spread out.
Pizza Lunch.

Useless Food News:
Went to Walmart at lunchtime.  No new Transformers, but I did find the new Limited Edition 3D Evolution Doritos.  Bacon Cheddar flavour.  I like these.  They are really crunchy and the bacon flavour isn't overpowering.  This is the kind of snack that I would expect from Japan.  I need to pick up more :)
3D Evolution Doritos.

Useless Idol News:
This site has a video translation and text translation Kitahara Rie's 11th Place speech.

Useless Toy News:
Also went to Toys R Us at lunchtime.  Found 1 Transformers: Combiner Wars - MotorMaster.  Didn't pick him up as Gordon has one for me.  I also found a Wario Amiibo.  Picked him up for my collection.
Wario Amiibo.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I'm not sure if you got my previous comment, but I just thought I should say, Yay Canada! I'm a Canadian haha ^^

    ReplyDelete