Monday, June 15, 2015

Metal Earth Transformers

Took a vacation day today.  I planned on doing stuff for the house but I'm having trouble going down stairs and getting up off the floor.  So I went shopping instead :)  I didn't find any new Protectobots anywhere in Barrhaven or Merivale.  Might try Kanata places again on Tues.

Dinner today -> Beef Ribs.
Got some beef ribs at SuperStore and cooked them for 10 mins in my pressure cooker.  Finished them in the oven.
Beef Ribs.
Might have cooked them abit too long in the pressure cooker as the meat shrank alot.  Maybe 5 mins next time.  Ate them with some leftover corn.
Dinner.

Useless Toy News:
For my birthday, Susanna got me a cup and a gift card for Toys R Us.  Ben got me a set of Metal Earth Transformers.  These are pre-cut sheets of metal to build a Transformer model.  They're really cool.
BDay Gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment