Sunday, July 13, 2014

Weekend Report: Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!

I picked up a cake from Les Delices Lafrenaie in Montreal.  The 2 ladies before me bought the last of the Nutella Crepe Cake, so I got the regular Crepe Cake. 
Happy Birthday Grandma!!!
It's not bad.  If it had fruit in the middle I'd like it more, but I prefer the Nutella version.
Crepe Cake.
But the layers and crepe and whip cream is still very impressive.
The Layers.

Useless Food News:
Last week I was in Montreal CMC from Tues through Fri. 
I brought some cupcakes from "Beyond the Batter Cupcakes".  I gave them to SQA, OCM, and my former SW team.  Everyone enjoyed them, especially the Tahitian Treat (pink).  I also got Indecision, Men are from Mars, and others I forgot what they were.
Tasty Cupcakes.
The food at the Montreal CMC cafeteria is really good.  Wednesday I had a pork shank.  The pork was falling off like pulled pork, and the bone in side was full of marrow!  It was so delicious.  Only $6.50 too!
Pork Shank.
Thursday, I had the pork meatloaf.  This was really good and filling too.  Maybe too much potato sides (whole baked potato and carrot-sweet potato mash).
Meatloaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment