Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekend Report: Congratulations Justin and Vickie!!!

CONGRATULATIONS 
JUSTIN & VICKIE!!!

My cousin Justin got married to Vickie this weekend in Toronto. 
Vickie & Justin.
My mom and I couldn't go due to a family issue, but here are a couple pics from the dinner.
Wedding Cake and Table.
Steak and Lobster Main Plate.
I got these souvenirs too.  Ben says the cake pop was Red Velvet cake.
Wedding Souvenirs.

Food this weekend ->
I dropped by T&T on Friday.  I got myself a 4 item combo: salt & pepper pork chop, green beans in black bean, fish with tofu, and sweet & sour pork.
4 Item Combo.
After I got my meal, I found they had some fried dungeness crab!  I grabbed some and was snacking on these all weekend while watching Police Academy episodes and Fairy Tail anime.  Crab cooked like this is so tasty, but takes me forever to eat, as I clean out all the meat.  Also there are 1 1/2 crabs in each container.
Dungeness Crabs.
I also made some beef with Chinese greens this weekend, as the crab isn't filling enough.  I made it with alot of sauce.
Saucy Beef & Chinese Greens.
It goes good over rice.
Beef & Chinese Greens over Rice.

Useless M:tG News:
The new Magic Core set "M15" was released on Friday.  Picked up a couple of booster boxes and the fat pack.
M15.

No comments:

Post a Comment