Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Splitting the Wins

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters played Honeywell tonight in a double header.  We split the games with a win each.
In Game #1, we just lost 7-6.  I was surprised it was low scoring.
I hit 3-for-4, with a double and 2 singles.
MVP for Game #1: Dave.  Playing shortstop and made great plays.

In Game #2, we won 25-7.  Honeywell used 4 different pitchers but we were able to hit off all of them.  Mark pitched most of Game #2 and he was pretty much in control of the batters.
I think I hit 5-for-5, with 4 singles and a walk.
MVP for Game #2: Mark.  Controlled pitching all game long.

Dinner tonight -> Whole Rotisserie Chicken.
I dropped by Sobey's after the game to find something to eat.  I picked up a whole chicken.  I destroyed most of it.
Whole Chicken Before it's was Destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment