Monday, July 7, 2014

Black Flies and Mosquitoes Bites.

Dinner today -> Fish Rice.
Made another batch of fish rice.  It's easy to make and good.  This time I added a blob of butter instead of oil.  Added a nice buttery taste.
Fish Rice.

Useless Softball News:
Double header vs Rockwell Collins tonight. 
Game#1 we lost 14-13.  We almost tied it up in the last inning.  During this game, the little black flies were relentless and annoying.
I hit 2-for-4 with 2 singles.

Game#2 we won 23-10. 
I hit 2-for-5 with 2 singles, but I was robbed of another single by their right fielder, who came out of nowhere and snagged my fly ball.  We made a couple of good plays at home including a double-play at the plate.
As the sun went down, out came all these mosquitoes.  We were eaten alive!  The bug spray didn't seem effective.  The damage to myself:
Right arm = 4 bites,
Left arm = 3 bites,
Right leg = 6 bites,
Left leg = 4 bites,
AND Left butt cheek = 1 bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment