Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekend Report - Candied Salmon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANITA!!!

Food this weekend ->
Picked up some home made rice flour wraps from the Chinese grocery store by Arby's on Hazeldean.  For $5, this is pretty good.  I think there were about 12 wraps in the container and the filling was ground pork and bits of mushroom.  The fish sauce was alright, but when I added some lite-soy sauce, it was much better.
Rice Flour Wraps.

Salmon was sale at Loblaws for $1.99 a filet!  I picked up some filets, and made some simple salmon sushi with it.
Salmon Sushi.

At Sobey's blade steak was on sale.  I got a couple blade steaks.  Made it with some mixed veggies.  Added some ketchup and "No Limits" BBQ sauce.  This "No Limits" BBQ sauce is the very good.  A sweet, savoury, smoky flavour.  Perfect for meat.  Highly recommended.
Steak and Veggies.

I also got some candied salmon from Sobey's.  This stuff is uber good!!!  Good by itself, but great with rice.  I think I have to get more of this.
Candied Salmon on Rice.

Useless Gaming News:
I finally got my Kickstarted copy of Province.  I didn't even know it shipped a few weeks ago, until Brian told me.
Kickstarted Province.
I also got my Kickstarted copy of Ultimate Werewolf.  I've never played the game myself, but I hear it's fun.  Plus, the AKB members play it too, so it must be fun.
Kickstarted Ultimate Werewolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment