Sunday, December 15, 2013

Weekend Report: Turbot Fish

I finally got some good service from Kodiak during this weekend's snow storm.  My driveway was clear Sunday morning when I got up at 9am.  I was actually surprised.  I hope they keep it up.

Didn't do much this weekend as I'm still recovering from my sickness.  I did finish Lego Marvel on PS4 (but still have alot of stuff to unlock).  I also (almost) finish wrapping all my Christmas presents.  It took me 3hrs.  It takes more time because I build the wrapping paper from used Preview Magazines.  I just need to buy 3 more gift bags and 12 tissue papers and I'm done.

Food this weekend ->
Steak and Rice.
Steak and Rice.

I cooked and ate this whole turbot fish for a late lunch on Sunday.  Right after I had to take a nap :)
Turbot Fish.

Useless Cards News:
Got these new sketches in the mail Friday.
Women of Marvel 2 Sketches.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's Kohaku Event is on Monday, but I don't think it's being streamed live on Youtube?  I don't see any link on AKB48's official Youtube site.

AKB48 won this year's Billboard Japan's Aritst of the Year!
They also won Hot 100 of the Year, Hot Singles Sales of the Year, and Top Pop Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment