Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Call Him Takoyaki

Lunch today -> Royal Oak.
We were treated today to lunch at the Royal Oak by CMC Engineering group.  I got the Smokehouse Burger with fries.
Smokehouse Burger and Fries.
Marc and I then ordered a Peanutbutter Cream Cake each.  It's probably a 3 or 4 bite cake, but this little thing was amazing!  Ed was too slow in ordering and the bill was already paided before he could order it :(
Peanutbutter Cream Cake.

Dinner today -> KNH
Family went to KNH for dinner, for Susanna's Birthday dinner.  I was still kind of full from lunch, but I still ordered a Large #15 Pho.  Mistake.  I couldn't finish it.  I even had to give some of the meat and noodles away to Susanna, who ordered a medium pho.  I forgot to take photos too.

Useless Souvenirs News:
My parents gave me some souvenirs from Thailand: Wooden chopsticks holder, wood chopsticks with my last name written on them, a Disney mini fork holder shaped like the Petronas Towers, and some giant sheets of squid.
Thailand Souvenirs.

Useless Toy News:
I picked up this little guy today.  I call him "Takoyaki" because he looks like one :)
I call him Takoyaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment