Monday, December 9, 2013

Pop Expo

Still sick.  I have a fever and hacking cough.  Then on Sunday the sickness added a runny nose, cough, and headache.  Took today off work.  I might go in on Tues, but I think I'm contagious.
I started feeling symptoms Friday night, and then going to the Pop Expo on Saturday probably didn't help.

I saw this professional cosplay girl posing for photographers.  Don't know who she is, but she was dressed up as the nine-tailed fox.
Nine-Tails.
I also saw a bunch Daleks and K-9 from Doctor Who,
Cool.  K-9.
and Ecto-1.
Ecto-1.
I picked up a bunch of Christmas presents and some stuff for myself: Coup game and a Red Shirt golf shirt.
My Swag.

Food on the weekend ->
Made my own Chicken Clay Pot bowl.  I lined the clay pot with lettuce and added some chopped chicken thighs.
Step 1.
Then added red onions, shitake mushrooms, tofu, and water chestnuts.
Step 2.
After, I poured in Coke and added some oyster sauce.  Then I made the mistake of adding lemon (more on that later).
Shouldn't have added Lemons.
Cooked it in the oven at 400C for 1hr.  It looked really good.
Cooked.
Stirred it up and added a hard boiled egg.  The dish was really good except for the sourness of the lemon.  Only those few sliced soured the whole dish.  I also thought the coke would solidify more and not be so watery. I should have added some potato starch.
Served.

Useless Cards Info:
Got these Women of Marvel 2 sketches in the mail.  The Mystique sketch transforming from Storm is pretty cool.
WoM2 Sketches.

Useless Idol Info:
Found this Chinese FHM magazine that features AKB48 at T&T on Saturday.
Chinese FHM.

No comments:

Post a Comment