Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Chicago Mix Combined and Separated

Dinner today -> Steak and Toast.
Made a quick meal for dinner.  Just steak and toast.  Ate it while watching a Running Man episodes 151 and 152.
Steak and Toast.
Then I destroyed 2 navel oranges and broke out my AKB48 Kojima Haruna tumbler filled with green tea for a snack (I forgot I had this tumbler... the things I find when I clean up the house).
Destroyed Oranges and Kojiharu Tumbler.

Useless Food News:
I saw some bags of Chicago Mix popcorn at Target the other day.  Then I noticed beside it that you can buy the Chicago Mix pre-separated in the cheese and caramel bags!
Chicago Mix Popcorn Combined and Separated.

Useless Card News:
Some more Women of Marvel 2 sketches in the mail today.
WoM2 Sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment