Thursday, December 19, 2013

Eating All Day

Today is my last regular entry until January 6, 2014.  I'll make random entries between now and then (most likely one for our family Christmas Feast).

Lunch today -> Cake, Ravioli, and Potluck
I've been eating all day today at work.  It started with some two-bite red velvet cupcakes I brought for one of my project meetings.
Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Then I was only planning on eating this can of "Ravioli au boeuf" for lunch.
Ravioli au Boeuf.
After finishing the can, I was talked into eating at the Production potluck.  There was a ton of food and a ton of desserts too.  Lots of good asian rice dishes.  I really like the sticky rice someone made.
Potluck Plate
Jim's homemade butter cookies were amazing! (the heart shaped cookie at the top.)  I ended up going back to the production's kitchen and grabbing a cookie 3 more times during the afternoon :)

Useless Idol News:
I've been keeping this video of AKB48's Kitahara Rie for a day with nothing to post about, but I decided to post it now.
Kitahara Rie.
Don't you just want to meet her and go shake her hand at a handshake event after watching this Noodle Cup commercial?  She's too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment