Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Still Sick

I'm still sick and decided to stay home today.  Woke up tired with a headache, sore throat, and no voice.  I blame this Drixoral nasal spray.  It amazing and works really fast and long, but it drys my throat and I think it is a stimulant.  I sprayed it at 2am last night and couldn't fall asleep til 4am.
Drixoral Nasal Spray.

Lunch today -> Fried Rice with Beef Pot Roast.
I fried some leftover rice with some veggies and egg.  I also nuked a beef pot roast from M&M Meats in the microwave.
Fried Rice with Pot Roast.

Useless Gaming News:
Got these Kickstarter games in the mail today: Twin Tin Bot and Rumble in the Dungeon.  I had to pay an additional $23 FedEx customs charge, that I wasn't happy about.  I thought this was taken care of by the Kickstarter project.
Twin Tin Bot and Runble in the Dungeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment