Thursday, December 5, 2013

DDD

Lunch today -> Pizza and Brownies
Got a deep dish Hot n' Ready pizza from Little Ceasar's for lunch. 
Deep Dish Pizza.
I also got a big box of 2-bite brownies from Costco for dessert.  These were super moist and rich!  I couldn't eat more than 5 :)  I shared the rest with the CMC crew.
Two-Bite Brownies.

Useless Gaming News:
I found a big box waiting for me at my doorstep after work.  I was my Kickstarted "Dark Darker Darkest" game. 
Dark Darker Darkest Game.
I checked my boxes and I got everything I was suppose to get.  Alot of other backers were missing stuff.
Also as part of the Kickstarter campaign, I got the game "Metro".  It's suppose to be a very cut-throat game and you either like it, or hate it.
Metro Game.

Useless Toy Info:
Picked up the latest wave of Transformers Generation figures: Hoist and Thundercracker.  I also found the rare Fireman Minion with the siren.
Hoist, Thundercracker, and Fireman Minion.

No comments:

Post a Comment