Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
On vacation from work today. Was planning to get up really early to watch "Shukan AKB" live with Keyhole TV on my computer, but I decided to sleep in and just download the episode instead.
I did get up in time to get my free Breakfast Burger. I got the Croissan'wich with egg, cheese, and sausage.


^ Free Croissan'wich.

Went to Comic Book Shoppe to pick up some boxes of Magic cards. The new set: World Wake, was release today. After opening all the packs, I'm only missing 4 mythic rares.


^ M:tG World Wake cards.

Since I was nearby, I also hit up T&T for some cooked food. Got some Veggie Egg Rolls, Fried Noodles, Pork Bellies, Duck Liver, Sharkfin with Jellyfish, Portuguese Egg Tarts, and some Egg Bread.


^ Fried noodles with Pork Belly.

Saturday:
Went to T&T again with Ben and Susanna in the morning. Got more cooked food, but I also got some Live Jumbo Shrimps! Well, they were alive when I bought them, but by the time I got home, they were all dead.


^ Fresh Jumbo Shrimps.

I was going to try them out raw, like in my earlier post, but I didn't want to deny Steve the joyful opportunity of eating live (and moving) shrimp with me. (I'll bring a cooler and a ziplock bag of water with me next time.)
So I fried up the prawns in butter. They were sooooo good. It was like eating mini lobsters!


^ Butter Fried Jumbo Prawns.

Sunday:
Watched the Sens Skills Competition on Rogers 22. Apparently it was a sellout crowd for this event. Kovalev had some nifty moves in the shootout.

Only watched bits of the Super Bowl. Don't care for football. Watched a 2hr Smallville special instead. It introduced some of the Justice Society of America (JSA) characters to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment