Monday, February 1, 2010

Dinner today -> More Fish

Dinner today was the last of the fish I had in the fridge. I prepared it the same way I did on the weekend and then steamed it. It was a really big chunk of fish this time and I almost didn't finish it. Almost..., but I did :)
I think I've had enough fish for the time being.


^ Steamed Fish.

Watched the fan-subbed 4th episode of AKB48's "Majisuka Gakuen" tonight. OK episode this time. Some funny parts. Yuko was great in it :)
Downloadable here.
(credit to rpger81 and AKB-48.COM )

Just watch part of a Japanese show on Roger's "TV Japan", about this elderly couple who catch shrimp for a living. They invited the host of the show to dinner, on their boat, and they showed him how to eat fresh live shrimp.
At the dinner table, they had a big bowl of water with live shrimp in it. The elderly man grabbed a large live shrimp, twisted it's head off, quickly and skillfully unshelled it, dipped it in soy sauce, and ate it! I was like, "OMG! It was alive 2 seconds ago and he just ate it raw!".
The host followed and did the same thing. He said it was really delicious.
Now I'm thinking, that I'd really like to try that out. It could be really good... and T&T sometimes sells live shrimp too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment