Monday, February 22, 2010

Dinner today -> Rice Noodles

Dinner today was Rice Noodles with beef, bean sprouts, mushrooms, and lettuce. It's a recipe off a Japanese TV show, but I modified it. I added beef slices and lettuce to replace the Kimchi (not a fan of kimchi).


^ Rice Noodles with stuff.

The 1st bowl was pretty good, but the 2nd bowl was not as good. Almost everything was soggy and I can't stand soggy noodles. Next time I think I'll add Fish Tofu cubes.

The show where I copied the recipe is called "Omoikkiri PON", and AKB48's Takahashi Minami co-hosts the cooking part of the show.


^100202 Omoikkiri PON. (NOTE: 10 mins)
Gavin/ Ben, do you recognize the weird clock above them? It's the clock we pass by on the JR when we leave the hotel in Odaiba to Shinbashi Station. Ben and I got off here to take pictures of it one time and to walk to Tokyo Tower.


^ Weird Clock. Plays music and does a little show at certain times.

No comments:

Post a Comment