Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sakura no Shiori

Dinner today was more Beef with Chinese Greens on Rice. For some reason I'm wanting to eat this every week.
I chopped 5 large cloves of garlic this time. It may have been a bit too much garlic, but it was still totally tasty :)


^ Beef with Chinese Greens on Rice.

Useless Idol News:
Even though I'm not a huge fan of AKB48's new song, "Sakura no Shiori", the ballad is growing on me. (Again, I think it might be those angel winged kimonos.)


^ Sakura no Shiori Promotional Video. (Song starts at about 01:50. Note: They dance River near the end.)

Total 1st day sales = 229,528. That's pretty unbelievable (Note: 2 of those sales are from me ^_^ ), while highest total from the competition was only 10,138. What makes it even more unbelievable is that the Final Total sales for RIVER was 230,668. They almost beat River's sales on the 1st day.
This song should be #1 on the Oricon charts this week, and the girls have been invited to be on Music Station too.

No comments:

Post a Comment