Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow and Traffic, and Maybe Sick?

I had to leave work early today, so I can drive Ben to the Train Station. With the snow falling, and it was middle of rush hour, it took us about 50 minutes to get across the city. It was bumper to bumper traffic.
On the way back to CMC, and since I was in the somewhat-nearby neighbourhood, I dropped by T&T. I got there at about 5:45pm. 1st thing I went to get was some Portuguese Egg Tarts. UNBELIEVABLY there they were all sold out! I couldn't believe it! (Sorry Sandra. If I go on Sunday, I may be able to get you some.)

I couldn't leave T&T empty handed, so I got some din-din: Fried Noodles, Otoro Sushi, and Veggie Egg Rolls.


^ Fried Noodles, Otoro Sushi, and Veggie Egg Rolls.

I still got the aches in my legs and back most of today. I don't know if I'm sick or not. Steve thinks I am in the beginning phases of getting sick. Damn, and right before a weekend too.
But you know the old saying, "Feed a cold, Starve a fever, and Stuff yourself silly for everything else!" (BTW: I added the last part ^_^). So I stuffed myself with the above food, along with the leftover Female-Capelin, Squid Tentacles, and BBQ Pork from Wednesday :) yum.

FYI1:
Unconfirmed, but the Arby's in Kanata opened on Tuesday. Can someone confirm this?

FYI2:
Confirmed, Panda Garden Chinese Buffet in Kanata is now open. Anyone gone yet? I'll be trying it out on the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. you sure you got otoro sushi? Looks like salmon to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right. I meant fatty salmon. I thought otoro meant the fatty part of any fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruh0TJJopn8
    explanation of otoro @2:05

    ReplyDelete