Sunday, August 18, 2019

Weekend Report -> Soy Sauce and Butter.

Food this weekend ->
Made a steak dish with snow peas on Saturday.  I read that soy sauce mixed with butter made a magical sauce.  I tried it and it wasn't that magical.  It was OK and maybe a little on the "too salty" side.  Still the dish overall was good.  I ate it with some cheese bread sticks from Metro.
Steak and Snow Peas in Magic Sauce.

Got a quarter watermelon slice from Farmboy.  It was very sweet and juicy.  I'll need to go get more.  Susanna says to buy the pre-cut ones so you can see if they are good and juicy and not dry.  You pay abit more, but worth not buying a bad watermelon.
I also got some yellow peaches from Walmart.  The peaches were perfectly ripe and soft.  They weren't too sweet, but I liked it.
Fruits.

Useless TV News:
Went over to Julie's place Friday night to finish watching the last 2 episodes of iZombie.  The series ended well, with all the story lines closed. 
I haven't seen Sherlock in awhile and he had to stay by me/touching me the whole time we were watching the shows.  He's such a good boy :)
Sherlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment