Monday, August 5, 2019

Long Weekend Report -> Treasure Hunt Over.

Food this weekend ->
Got some BOGO sushi on Friday night before heading to Gavin's for some gaming.  I gave 2 packs to Ben afterwards, but my 2 packs wasn't enough to quench my sushi craving.  I went back on Sunday to get more sushi.  There were lots of people waiting for the BOGO on Sunday, and I missed the start because I went to Walmart for too long.  What I got was the best stuff I could grab.
Sunday's Sushi Selection.

I got Burger King on Sunday.  Used a 2 Whopper meal coupon.  The coke was too sweet.  I couldn't drink it all.
BK.

Useless Gaming News:
So we finished playing the Gold Rush Canada Saturday morning.  We got to the Francois level, which I'm pretty sure is level 9 of 10.  The winner found the money on Thursday around 11:10 pm.  We still played on incase they were wrong/cheated.
The revealed all the puzzles and answers on Saturday night at 6pm at the wrap party, but we couldn't go.  They aren't posting the answers too.

Ben and I were instead playing boardgames at Brian's with Gordon.  We played Missile Command first.  It's a quick game were you try to destroy each other's cities with some bluffing/negotiations thrown in.
Missile Command.
Then we played Hive Mind.  It's a word game where each player writes down things that match the question.  It seemed very much aimed to kids/families and felt like a dumbed down version of Sixes.
Kids Game.
Finally we Challenge of the Superfriends.  This game is OK.  It's a variant of Eggs and Empires but not as good.
So-so game.

No comments:

Post a Comment