Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Comeback Win!

Lunch yesterday -> McDonalds
Monday was the last day of the $3 Big Macs.  I got 2 for lunch with a coffee.  Steve says the QuarterPounders are next, but don't know when it starts.
$3 Big Macs and Coffee.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters cameback, down by 3 runs in the last inning tonight, to beat GDC 16-17! 
Andrew lead off the and hit a double. 
Steve hit it deep for a fly-out but got Andrew to 3rd base. 
I lined it up the middle with a single to score Andrew.
Maureen popped fly out.
Gary hit a single and I got to 2nd.
Marc launched it deep to the fence for a double and scored myself and Gary to tie the game.
Sean finished it off with deep single to score Marc for the win!
We play GDC again next week.
Tonight I hit 2-for-3: fly out, single, and single.  I also scored 2 RBI. 

Useless Food News:
Picked up the 3 new Lay's Chips flavours at Walmart: Cheesy Garlic Bread, Onion Rings, and Pizza.  I opened Onion Rings first as it's the one I have least expectations for.  They taste like onion rings from Harvey's.  It's not bad.   Will try the others later.
New Lay's Chips.

Useless Transformers News:
Centrum Walmart has the 2 new battle masters: Caliburst and Smashdown.  As of Tuesday 9:30pm there were 3 of each left.  Nothing else new at Kanata Super Walmart and Toys R Us.
Caliburst and Smashdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment