Sunday, August 25, 2019

Weekend Report -> Root Canal

Got a root canal on Thursday.  My back bottom molar was dead (I'm pretty sure my dentist caused it when fixing a crack tooth.)  The operation took over 2hrs.  The operation involved alot of stabbing and cutting motions, a mini soldering iron, and alot of drilling.  I didn't feel any of it, but I did feel the pushing.  Also there was a operating guard put up to prevent stuff from falling into my mouth.   BUT because of the guard, the assistant never suctioned any of the spit building up in my mouth, AND since I couldn't feel my lips I didn't know I was drooling until the drool hit my ear!

Food this weekend ->
My tooth was mostly fine the same day.  To test it out, I ate some fried chicken, flat breads, and sushi for dinner.  I only had some discomfort the next morning when I was brushing my teeth as my gums were still tender.
Sushi.

Since I took Friday off for recovery, I went to The Fry and got some chicken and rice cakes.  I got the half-and-half of chicken with sauce and chicken with soy and garlic.  I also got regular rice cakes.  This was spicier than last time.
Korean Fried Chicken and Rice Cakes.

Useless Food News:
Susanna and I went to Bayshore and in the Japanese store were some snack packs of fried mushrooms.  I got one of each bag.  I like them.  It like eating chips, but it's mushrooms instead.
Fried Mushroom Snacks.

Useless Gaming News:
Games night at Jeff's house on Friday night.  We played Sushi Go!, Roll for it!, FUSE, Ship Shape, and Quacks of Quedlinburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment