Thursday, August 15, 2019

$3 Big Macs

Dinner yesterday -> Big Macs
Big Macs are on sale for $3 until Monday.  I got 4 of them yesterday for dinner.  I ate 3 and save the 4th for today.  I think the McDonald's by my house has already started the new changes to the Big Mac.  The buns are different.  They are better tasting and chewier, and they look to have perfect domes.  I may get a few more before the sale ends :)
4 Big Macs

Useless Puzzle News ->
Most of my basement is re-organized new, so I started building this Ravensburger Escape Puzzle Susanna got me for my birthday.  It's only 759 pieces.  I took me a few hours over 3 nights to build the "Vampire's Castle".  The completed puzzle is slightly different from the box picture, so it doesn't give away all the puzzles on the box. 
Vampire's Castle Escape Puzzle.
There are 8 puzzles in the picture.  The solution to each puzzle is a 3-4 digit number, then you search for the number along the edge pieces.  When you complete all 8 puzzles (the answers are online, as some of these puzzles are reaching abit to get the answer), you combine the pieces together to make a mini-picture to solve the overall problem (this one was how to defeat/drive back the vampire?).
I looked at some reviews online and they say "Vampire's Castle" is the weakest/worst of the 4 Escape Puzzles available.  I may get another one, but the puzzles were not that good in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment