Tuesday, August 6, 2019

2nd Batter.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters lost to Batmen tonight.  I think we lost 11-6.  We kept it close in the beginning, but their bats were hitting our pitches, while we couldn't hit so well against theirs.  We were also short 1 player for 3 innings.  Margaret got lost in Kanata and was late :)  Everyone kept asking me to call and text her to see where she was.

Tonight I hit 1-for-3 with ground out, ground out, single, and a walk.

I was hitting in the 2nd spot tonight.  I normally don't hit that high in the lineup, so I think that messed me up.  I was up at-bat well before I was normally warmed up.

I was also getting eaten by so many mosquitoes.  I sprayed OFF on my hat, arms and back of the legs.  I didn't spray the front of my legs because I have the catcher leg guards on.  The mosquitoes figured that out and bit me under the armour!

No comments:

Post a Comment