Sunday, October 21, 2018

Weekend Report -> 1 Chicken, 2 Pots

Didn't do too much this weekend.  Spent Saturday cleaning stuff in the house but I kept stopping to play with the stuff I find.
Then on Sunday, I went to work to move most of my stuff from my current desk to my new desk.  I've been at that same desk for 17 years, and I've built up alot of stuff.  Again I ended up stopping frequently to check the stuff I had forgotten about.  After 5hrs, I'm still not done.

Food this weekend ->
I bought a whole raw chicken from Loblaws for $5.  I chopped it in half and started to make a big pot of chicken stew/soup.  The pot was too full, so I split it into 2 pots.
Too Much Chicken Stew
I put half a chicken in each pot along with some onions, chopped garlic, quail eggs, fish cake, daikon, noodle knots, bailing mushrooms, and tofu curds.
1st Pot Full of Chicken Stew.
2nd Pot.
Over the weekend I ate and finished 1 pot and 1/3 of the other pot.  It was good and filling.
Close Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment