Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Sagrada

Snack Monday -> Taco Chips.
Tried the Lay's Taco flavoured chips.  They are not bad.  Taste like taco with a hint of curry.  I think I still prefer Grilled Cheese flavour over these.
Taco Flavoured Chips.

Dinner today -> Sushi
Had today off.  Mowed the lawn this morning, as I hadn't mowed it for about 2 months and it's getting colder with possible snow later this week.  Then I ran some errands with Julie and then we watched last few episodes of BeastMaster Season 3 while eating Rideau Chinese food.  We went to Cabella's Flannel sale, but there wasn't that much real flannel for sale.  I was disappointed.
On my way home today, I stopped by Bayshore and got discount sushi.  I was there around 8:10pm and it was already BOGO free.  They started really early.
BOGO Sushi.

Useless Halloween News:
I decorated the fridge at work on Monday night.  I think it looks pretty good.  This year is more PG rated.  Last year we had bloody hand prints on the windows and ripped off limbs on the tables.  
Pumpkin Head Skeleton.

Useless Gaming News: 
Gaming/ house warming night at Peter's new house on Tuesday.  There were 6 of us there for games and pizza.  We played Coup, 7 Wonders, Dominion, and my new game Sagrada.
Sagrada is short 30-40 min game, where you draft coloured dice to build a stain glass window.  But our short game ended up being 1.5 hrs long!
My Sagrada Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment