Thursday, October 25, 2018

Seatbelted Fries.

Lunch today -> Glen's Fries.
I had an appointment today at 1pm today.  So I got a late lunch from Glen's.  I got a large fry with salt & vinegar halfway down.  Hot chipwagon fries on a cold day, just make them taste that much better.  After I ate some I seatbelted the fries in for the trip back to work.
Safety First.  Can't Spill the Delicious Fries.

Useless Food News:
Went shopping tonight with Susanna at Bayshore and Loblaws.  We picked up some discount sushi at Bayshore, but they were already BOGO free at 7:45pm!  That's super early!  We got a couple boxes each.
Then at Loblaws we got some frozen Cowboy Steaks.  Regular price was $35, but they were on sale for $15!  $20 off!
I also got a regular steak for 50% off and a rack of pork ribs for 50% off.  I got so much meat to eat now, but funny thing is... I'm in the mood for chicken :)  Especially Korean fried chicken from The Fry.
Fish, Pork, Beef, but no Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment