Wednesday, October 3, 2018

More Pearls than Drink

Breakfast today -> Farmboy Breakfast Bar.
Had to drop the car off for an oil change this morning.  Susanna picked me up and drove me to work.  We stopped at Farmboy to pick up breakfast.  I grabbed my usual scramble eggs, 6 sausages, and 6 bacon strips.  When I went to get a bag of pita bread, they were sold out!  I settled for tortilla wraps, but it's not the same.
Breakfast.
Wrapped up the filling with a tortilla wrap but it tasted mushy.  Pita wraps give it a bread taste.
Tortilla Wrapper Not That Good.

Dinner today -> Mushroom and Potato Perogies.
Still cleaning out the freezer and made a box of mushroom and potato perogies for dinner.  Pan fried them in oil and butter until they were hot and crispy.  Topped them with leftover bacon and sausages.  I didn't have any sour cream but they were still good like this.
Mushroom and Potato Perogies.

Snack yesterday -> Milk Honeydew Bubble Tea.
Went to Presotea yesterday and tried the Milk Honeydew Bubble Tea.  Got it with pearls and regular milk and sugar.  It's very good, but found it abit too sweet. 
Milk Honeydew Bubble Tea.
I find that the Presotea in Kanata puts alot of pearls in the cup and I usually end up with pearls left when I finish all of the liquid.  With other bubble tea places I usually find I finish all of the pearls before finishing the drink.  Having pearls left to eat is much better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment