Sunday, December 7, 2014

Weekend Report: Corner Gas Movie

I went to the theatres and watched the Corner Gas Movie.  The theatre was more packed than I thought it would be.  I didn't know there was going to be a pre-show before the movie.  It was fun.  The main movie was good too.  A few laughed out loud scenes.  It felt just like watching another episode but longer.  I'm definitely going to get the DVD.

Food this weekend ->
Made a quick stir fry with shrimp, green beans, and mushrooms.  Ate it with rice and candied smoke salmon.
Made the stir fry again but ate it with steak this time.
Also made some dry-rub ribs.  Rubbed it with salt, white pepper, ginger powder, garlic powder, and onion powder.  They came out abit salty.
Salty Ribs.

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up the limited Magic: the Gathering Duel Decks Anthologies set on Friday.  I didn't get it from Miraj Trading as they couldn't hold one for me, so I got it from Kobold's Korner. 
M:tG Anthologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment