Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Brushetta and Bread

Useless Food News:
Picked up a box of donuts this morning for one of project meetings.  The winter themed Tim's box is pretty nice.  I should have kept it and hung it in someones cube :)
Winter Donut Box.
Inside was my mandatory Boston Creams (the Christmas version has crushed candy cane on it.) and the rest was assorted.
Mmm... Donuts.

Tonight was the Christmas Party.  I didn't attend, but this was the loot bag: Bruschetta and Bread...
Brushetta.

Useless Lunch News:
Had a free Engineering lunch today.  We had pizzas from Willy's Pizza.  I had a slice of Santa Fe and Meat Lovers.  They were good.  I grabbed a Philly Cheese Steak slice from the leftovers to save for Thursday's lunch. 
Willy's Pizza.

Useless Idol Info:
Hey Gavin.  This Kashiwagi calendar banner would make a great souvenir for my AKB banner collection :)  The Rie or Yui version would be great too.  Might be hard to get as the calendars just got released.
Kashiwagi Banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment