Monday, December 15, 2014

Lining Up

Useless Food News:
I picked up a couple of giant candy canes from Dollarama.  They were 2 for $1.  I started eating one today and realized there is no way I can eat a whole one, let alone 2.  I gave the 2nd one to Steve, and continued to suck/munch on mine.  I probably only ate 1/20th of it today.
Giant Candy Canes.

Dinner today -> Spaghetti with meat sauce.
Made spaghetti with a meat sauce made with ground beef, Bravo tomato sauce, garilic butter, butter, and sour cream.  Topped it with fried onions.
Spaghetti Dinner.

Useless News:
This is how everyone should line up for things: Thailand style.  Found this on Twitter and it makes so much sense, especially for those people waiting at the Post Office at Christmas time.
Lining Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment