Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Done Shopping

Took today off work to go shopping.  I'm finally done my Christmas shopping, except for Gavin's present; but he'll be in Japan during Christmas so he can wait for it :)  Bayshore was fairly busy, the traffic on Merivale was nuts, and Costco lines were really long.  The only non-gift stuff I got was a couple of comics from Comic Book Shoppe and a $20 bag of giant lobster claws from Costco.

Dinner today -> Lotus Root and Fish.
I hit T&T today and got some lotus root with pork and a container of steamed fish in soy sauce.
Lotus Root and Fish.

Useless Idol News:
Today was the 2014 AKB48 Kouhaku concert.  There was no live stream so I'll need to get the DVD to watch it.
Mayu's White Team defeated Jurina's Red Team this year.  It was Mayu's and Takamina's 1st win after 3 straight losses.
White Team Wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment