Sunday, December 21, 2014

Weekend Report: Cheese Cake Dippers

Last regular entry for 2014.  There will be random entries between now and Jan 04, 2015.
Happy Holidays!!!
AKB48's Yui and Rie.

Caroling Party at Teresa and Anthony's place this weekend.  Jeff played piano for the caroling.
Jeff the Piano Man.
While the carolers belted out the words.
Carolers.

Food this weekend ->
For the party, I made a couple "Cheese Cake Dippers" for dessert.  Take a Teddy Graham bear and dip it into the cheese cake filling and/or the fruit, and eat.  Similar to a cheese and crack snack pack.
Cheese cake was made by mixing 1 block of cream cheese + 1/4 cup of white sugar + 1 tub of Cool Whip.  I used cherry pie filling and blue berry topping as the fruit.
Cheese Cake Dippers.

This was the party food.  I only remembered to take the pic after most of it was eaten.  Linda's pot stickers were really good.  I probably ate 10 of them :)  I didn't know there was sauce for them, so I missed out trying that.  The quiche was good too.
Party Food.

I made some cookies Sunday night.  Pillsbury milk chocolate chip cookies.
Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Then I topped them with leftover cherry filling and a couple squares of bacon!  I under cooked the middle of the cookies abit so some of them were falling apart :(
Topping of Cherry and Bacon.

Useless Gaming News:
Played Partini at the party.  Fun group party game.  It's alot like "Who's Line is it Anyway's" mixed with "Cranium" mixed with "skill games".  Win 7 coaster categories to win.

Partini.

No comments:

Post a Comment