Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TomoTomo

Lunch today -> Frank's Special
Vacation day today, so after watching an AKB concert and running some errands in the morning I picked up some sandwiches from Frank's Catering for myself, my parents, and some co-workers who wanted to try it.  I got 6 #1 Frank's Specials.
Frank's #1 gave me Hiccups.
I ate too fast on the 1st bite and got the hiccups.  LOL.  Also, there was so much meat in the sandwich that I took some out of half the sandwich to make another full sandwich.

Useless Idol News:
Took vacation to watch the live stream of AKB48's Itano Tomomi's graduation stage from the AKB Theatre.  The new Team K Waiting Stage setlist is pretty good.
Itano Graduation Stage.
The concert was just over 3hrs long a double encore.  Mariko called in during the 1st encore.  Then in the 2nd encore, Kasai Tomomi appeared!!  TomoTomo combo!
Kasai Appears!
Last thing Itano did was remove her photo from the members wall.
Wednesday is Akimoto Sayaka's graduation.  It's also live streamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment