Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pre-Sucked Lemon Drop Flavour

Lunch today -> Leftover Braised Chicken.
Had some leftover braised chicken for lunch.  It tastes even better today because the rice soaked in all the spicy sauce/soup.
Leftover Braised Chicken.

Had some of these for a snack:
BBQ Larvets.
Ed brought them in.  They taste like crunchy dried shrimp shell.  Pretty good actually.

Anthony let me know that the "caviar of chocolate milk" was on sale at Sobey's for $2 this week.  I picked up a few cartons :)
Dark Chocolate Milk.

BTW: I forgot to mention/warn everyone that the Compliment's 4L Lemonade for $3 at Sobey's is totally disgusting.  I don't have a picture of it because I dumped it already.  It tastes like sore throat medicine lemon drops that someone pre-sucked for you to drink. 

Useless Softball News:
I missed another game this week because of work deadlines.  The Strike Fighters played Dirty Rotten Scoundrels in a double header tonight.  We won both games 13-12 and 14-11.  I think we are 1st in our division.
Marc hit 3-for-3 in both games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment