Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sore Back

Don't know what I did, but my back was really sore this morning.  I took a sick day to say home and lie down.  I think it's because I didn't stretch enough before softball and yesterday I was carrying some rice bags wrong.
I ended up watching 4 Running Man episodes.  I'm starting to really get into this show.  I'm at episode 17.  I've got about 130+ more to go.

Lunch today -> Takoyaki.
Finally found some Takoyaki at T&T last week.  I haven't seen them there for a long time.  These are better good when you top them with mayo, tonkatsu sauce, and fish flakes.
Takoyaki.

Dinner today -> Steak and Mushrooms.
Steak and Mushrooms.

Snack today -> Popcorn.
I made microwave popcorn with the new Pop Up Bowl.  It actually works and is pretty handy.
Pop Up Bowl Popcorn.

Useless Idol and Transformers News:
Got these AKB48 cards in the mail today.  The gold foil one is the super rare Kashiwagi (about equivalent to a mythic rare in Magic, but probably more rare).  I also got these 3 Transformers sketch cards.
AKB48 and Transformers Sketch Cards.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Great Transformers sketches. I am interested. Can you contact me to talk about sale or trade? :) Many Thanks. Regards Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. The sketches are not for sale or trade. Keeping them as part of my collection.

    ReplyDelete