Sunday, February 3, 2013

Updated: Weekend Report: Super Bowl

I played some Proline on Sunday.  I picked:
- PIT over WAS,
- MTL over OTT, and
- SF over BAL.
I don't know anything about football, so I went with suggestions from a couple friends and the TSN analyst predictions.  At 8:50pm (when the black out happened), it looks like they were all wrong :(
Update (at 2min warning):
I need the 49ers to win by 4 or more points too.  It looks like the SF is making a comeback and it'll be close, but it looks like it won't be enough!!!

Food this weekend ->
Got a couple pizzas from Little Caesar's.  I got a Canadian and a Supreme Hot n Ready.  The cashier said all the pizzas were $5.99.  That usually the pepperoni price.  Did she make a make a mistake or did Little Caesar's change all their prices for Friday?
Supreme and Canadian Pizza.

Made a small roast beef in the microwave with some sweet peppers, onions, and garlic.  The meat came out really rare, even for me, who likes it bloody.
Roast Beef.
I sliced it up and re-cooked it for a bit longer and it was too much.  It became well-medium and some were medium.

Didn't know what to eat on Sunday night.  I felt like going out and getting KNH or Rideau, but I was too lazy to take a shower and get dressed to head out.  I just threw together some Shanghai bok Choi, instant dry-cooked ramen, and some leftover roast beef for dinner.
Ramen with Roast Beef and Bok Choi.

Useless M:tG Info:
I picked up 2 booster boxes, 1 fat pack, and 2 U/B pre-constructed starters of the new Magic set, Gate Crash.  I've only opened the fat pack and 1 booster box so far and got 2 Mind Grinds.  Need 2 more.  I did score 9 different mythic rares, but not Aurelia or the Planeswalkers.
Gate Crash Cards.

Useless Gaming News:
Played 5-player Touch of Evil at Ben's house.  Brian got the expansion that expands the map and includs new heros, villians, and items.  We played co-op again, but I still think it would be way better (and shorter) in vs mode.  Before Gordon and Brian showed up, we played 3-player Road Kill Rally.  Right before we were about to finish the game, we discovered we played it without using one of the rules!
Touch of Evil with Expansion.

Useless Idol News:
At the premier of the AKB48 Movie "Documentary of AKB48: No Flower Without Rain" on Friday, it was revealed in the movie that Itano Tomomi will graduate this year.  I just moved her up to 3rd on my favorites too.  No more Tomo-Tomo combo (Kasai-Itano) soon :(
Itano Tomomi.

No comments:

Post a Comment