Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Overflowing Pomelo

Lunch today -> KNH
Went to Kanata Noodle House for lunch.  I got the Chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai.  The plate was huge it was very good.  I had to add alot of hot sauce to make it spicy.  I was satisfied when I hit 1/2 way, but it was too good to stop :)  The only bad point was that the 6 shrimp were really tiny.
Chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai.

Steve and Ed both got the vermicelli with shrimp, beef, and chicken.  Ed added alot spice and was sweating.  He also says it's not as filling as the soup.
Shrimp, Beef, and Chicken Vermicelli.
FYI: I just discovered you can order KNH takeout online!

Snack tonight -> Pomelo.
I was still full from lunch and didn't feel like cooking dinner.  I just peeled and ate 1/2 a Pomelo.
Pomelo (before).
The pomelo was very juicy and the flesh was overflowing out of the segment skins!
Pomelo (after).

Useless Idol News:
I got a package in the mail.  My 2nd set of Kasai CDs (just because I support her), No Sleeves CD, and AKB48 Team K Stage K4 CD.  Got bonus Kasai photos and a Sae folder.
AKB Stuff.

Another potential AKB scandal today.  This time it involves Kashiwagi Yuki (my #2 favorite).  Article here on AKB48WrapUp.

Useless TV News:
Rogers Channel 267 (Travel and Escape) is free until April 1.  I just watched Bizarre Foods.  It's super interesting and features some good foods..., but tonight they boiled bull's scrotum until it is tender and ate it!!!  This is the sac, not the balls, I'm talking about!  The balls... the cooked and them and put them in sandwiches.
Before that, they showed huge black mussels.  The lady would force them open, and stuff them with cheese and sausage.  Then she would wire them shut and put it on the BBQ.  It looked so good!
Check out this channel and watch this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment