Thursday, February 7, 2013

Instant Pad Thai

Snow storm coming on Friday, but I took it off as vacation for pre-Chinese New Year celebrations.  I'm planning on hitting up SuperStore in the morning for some Lobster and Mussels.  Might make some Red Curry with Lobster and some Mussels stuffed with Cheese and Sausage.  My mouth is watering just writing about it :)

Lunch today -> Instant Pad Thai.
I got this Instant Pad Thai from the Dollar Store.
Dollar Store Pad Thai.
The cashier only charged me 1 dollar.  I didn't know why until today.  It was expired :(  But I still ate it.  I use the "If it doesn't kill me, it makes me stronger." rule.  It tasted pretty good, but there were no shrimps in it.  The picture was only a suggested serving (stupid small print).
Tasty and Expired Pad Thai.

Dinner today -> Fried Rice with Egg, Pork, and Shrimp.
I was meeting Susanna at my parent's house to go to T&T, so I ate at home.  My parents made fried rice with egg, pork, and shrimp.  It was good.  It had lots of toasted bits along the bottom too.
Home-made Fried Rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment