Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Discount Foods on Mondays.

Dinner today -> Reduced T&T Food
Susanna and I went to T&T last night.  There were not alot of people there and all the cooked foods got reduced by 7:30pm!  I picked up a bunch of dishes for only $3.99 a dish.  I got Sweet & Sour Pork, Braised Quails (8 Quail halves), Fried Noodles ($2.99), Short Ribs, Pot Stickers with Green Onion Pancakes, and a variety of Meat Pastries.  Monday is the best night for discount foods.
Reduced T&T Food.
The sweet BBQ pork pastries was really flakey and tasted really good.  I only 3 pastries and shared the rest at CMC this morning.

Useless Idol Info:
Got a package from HMV Japan today.  Got my AKB49 manga vol 12, and AKB48 "So Long" CDs (types A, K, and B) with bonus.
These are the CD front sides.
Today's AKB Stuff.
But some of you Yuko or Mayu fans might enjoy the oshiri side :)
"So Long" Backsides.

No comments:

Post a Comment