Wednesday, February 27, 2013

3 Engineer Failure

Big wet snow storm today in Ottawa.  I think 25cms fell.  It's days like these that make me glad I ordered snow removal service :)  I'm getting my money's worth.

Lunch today -> KNH Delivery.
Ed, Steve and I ordered Delivery from KNH.  We wanted to try out their website ordering system, but some how 3 engineers botched it and we ended up calling in the order.  3 engineers can't order food online! 
Anyways, Ed and Steve both got vermicelli.  They both ordered pork, but it somehow got replaced with beef?
Vermicelli with Beef?
I got Chicken Pad Thai.  There was alot of chicken in mine.  Way more chicken in this than the chicken and shrimp version I had last time.
Pad Thai with Chicken.
Good think I brought my own bottle of Sriracha.  They only gave Steve a small container of hot sauce.

Dinner today -> Homemade Wontons
Susanna made a batch of pork and shrimp wontons on the weekend and delivered them to our family.  I forgot to cook mine until today.  They were pretty good.  I also cooked some instant ramen to go with it.
Susanna's Wontons with Ramen.

No comments:

Post a Comment